To the tune of “It Was a Very Good Year” by Frank Sinartra.
Things I’m happy for from 2011 in no particular order.
1. Going to Burningman
2. Starting a new job at a great company
3. Seeing new opportunity because of what I thought were hardships
4. A lot of new viewers to the site.
5. Learning a ton about jQuery
6. Seeing my first show at the Bushnell Theater.
7. Successful exit from a startup company.
8. Great books: Collapse by Jared Diamond; Amusing Ourselves to Death by Neil Portman
9. Getting paid for spinning flame dart.
10 Last, but not least – Meeting my girlfriend Melissa.